Sunday, January 1, 2012

Review: Wet n Wild I Love Matte Palette

I love Matte
Happy New Year kittens! OMG! I finally got my hands on this cute and bold palette from wnw...it's the I Love Matte palette, and its all matte shadows that looks awesome. I absoluetly love this palette! The colors are gorgeous and highly pigmented. Also like that they offer shades that you don't see very often. Let alone at the drugstore.  I also love the matte purpley shade. It reminds me of a dusty lavender. Plus, the color on the right side 3 rd shade down is a dead on dupe for MAC Brown Down. All for $5? HALLELOO!

I really don't care for the packaging very much, the size of the pans are really nice which makes it easy to appy. Honestly, if you were to put these shadows in some high end department store palette cases, you'd never know the difference! It's so convenient and great quality. I highly recommend this palette.
Great buy to some beauty mavens on a budget.

4 comments:

  1. I love wet and wild products...they are very pigmented and the colors on me last a long time. For the price, it should be more because they have done much better than before. Love the fact now you are getting more product than for a single like revlon or covergirl does on some of their eye shadows ...nice review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love wet n wild...do you have any lipstick shades you recommend? I'm looking for a nude and a red.

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Since you recently got it, do you mind saying where? I thought they stopped making them and I can't find it anywhere :( great review though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Amanda! I love wnw myself and they have came along way since my high school days.

    Toni708 I only tried a few lipsticks...but for you I will check themout and find the best nude shade.

    f6caabee-3702 I got this at my local walgreens. Checkout your local walgreens or CVS.

    ReplyDelete