Monday, November 14, 2011

L.A.Colors 3 Pan Palettes





LA Colors 3 Pan Palettes

A trio of long-wearing  eyeshadows in a chic palette. Three expertly coordinated shades can be worn together or alone to create an array of fashionable looks. Completes with dual ended applicator. Long lasting vivided colors.


Lemon Harvest Palette

Lemon Harvest Swatch
This is an aewsome palette for the fall. I'm a big fan of this yellow and the green. You can make beautiful looks with this palette. Silky, and vibrant in color. Some fallout will be expected, but if used lightly you won't have any. When doing a swatch of this palette I used a base in the smae shade and the color popped more than without a base. There's a bit of shimmer to the shadows which gives a great sparkle to your eyes & look.


Sand Dune
Sand Dune Swatch


I was so happy to see these cute 3 pan palettes at my local dollar tree and with so many to choose from had to start myself off with a few and see if they measured up. After looking at them, I found that they are pigmented and has fun shades for fall. These are well worth the $2 that I paid for these cuties. You can check them out at your local beauty supply store, dollare tree.



3 comments:

  1. I like the lemon harvest swatch. I am new to make up. do you use a primer before applying eyeshadow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is my favorite trip! it's a great palette fro the fall. I will be doing s few looks with this palette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THe lemon harvest swatch is pretty.
    I have a blog too.
    Maybe you can help out by sending some tips?

    xxx Olyboly xxx
    olyboly-anotherordinaryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete