Monday, November 7, 2011

Absolute! Palettes Review


I found these cute inexpensive treasures in my local beauty supply store for $1.99 each, that's a great price for such a great palette. These palettes are perfect for any makeup collection while giving you excellent staying power. You can see from the colors that they are pigmented and comes in array of fun, bold shades. Let's take a closer look at both palettes.


 Paradise Palette is a nice summer kind of palette-  it has fun spring/summer colors that you can wear anytime. Pressed shadows that are great in pigment and has a smooth texture to me. You have 12 fabulous shades to choose from and you won't be disappointed.




Electro Palette is more of a neutral kind of palette with great fall colors. I like to add a bit of color to my fall looks, so this would be that palette to deliver the WOW! factor.


These are the swatches for  Paradise (left)  and  Electro (right)...both were used  with a base and no primer. As you can see they are bight and bold in shades, I use Nyx's jesp and WnW's Idol Eyes cream shadows as bases for these palettes, and I love what I see so far. 


I would highly recommend these to anyone whose looking for some fun palettes that's not heavy on the pockets as well. You'll really love these palettes and they have more styles & colors to choose from; which are fairly reasonable in price. For a great and cheap price, they are well worth the buy. So, run out to your local beauty supply store and pick yourself up a few. Great inexpensive holiday gift for the makeup enthusiast in your life.








No comments:

Post a Comment