Saturday, November 5, 2011

Halloween Lashes Sale!!!


My daughter's coach picked these lashes up for me while out shopping at Walmart. These beauties are only $0.79 each. From the looks of it they have a number of different styles to choose from and a great after halloween price for these lashes.  If your out in your local Walmarts check them out before they are all gone. I mean a great deal on lashes don't last long. I can't wait to try these out with a great look. I have (3) fantasy looks so I'll have to be very creative with my looks lol!

2 comments:

  1. omg I love those sales, last year I bought like five pairs...but unfortunately this year there weren't any left for after Halloween clearance sale u.u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shallamar I really love these lashes and I think they are a fun addition to any creative look. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete