Saturday, November 12, 2011

Kueen Of Kolor Cosmetics

KOK Cosmetics Baby Bear, Blue Monster & Princess Lily
I was very happy y to see that my girl Antoinette started her own line and I was happy to have a chance  to play in a few shadows. As you can see from the pic above that they are pigmented with sparkles which gives off a very pretty shimmer effect. I have 3 of her cutest colors in my book.  She has a nice assortments of colors to choose from, as well as palettes.

Sawtch of Princess Lily, Brown Bear & Blue Monster
To get a better feel of the colors I did a swatch test to see the pigmentation of the colors...and found that with a white base used the colors popped more vibrantly if wore alone. I had a blast playing with these pigments cause they are really great. Easy to blend, lasts for long period of time, no creasing if used with a primer or base. She really has out done herself with a wonderful line that looks to be on the rise.
JEM Palette
 This is a treat, cause I asked her to create a custom palette for me, and this is it!!! This palette is called...JEM! It's from the 80s cartoon. I'm a big fan and having a palette that's called Jem was a dream of mines and I now have it. The colors are really pretty & sparkly. I can't wait to play in this palette. She a great a soul, and I can't wait to see what more she's going to offer from this line. If you want to tryout KOK Cosmetics you can find her on facebook. Please check her out and this awesome line. I would recommend this line to anyone.
http://www.facebook.com/KUEENOFKOLORKOSMETICS
http://www.youtube.com/kueenofkolor

No comments:

Post a Comment