Saturday, January 14, 2012

Julep Maven

I came aross this site and I went crazy...they have a really great deal going on at the moment and any lady who loves to do their nails and love nail polishes this would be a really great ideal to jump on an amzizng deal like this. This is my style it's the "It Girl" and the shades that was put together for me based on my style quiz that I took.

As a Julep Maven, my monthly membership gives me access to the hottest trends in nail color and the latest Mani Care and Pedi Care products- delivered right to my doorstep, just like the Beauty Editors. And I'll have access to these trends and products before anyone else!

Here is what thye've curated to specifically compliment my style in my first month's custom beauty editor Sneak Peek Box*:
Top coat, Megan, Hayden & Leah
  • Julep Fast Dry Topcoat
  • A playful and sultry Mediterranean aquamarine shimmer, Megan
  • Bold and bright neon peach crème, Hayden
  • Vivid and refreshing grass green with a hint of shimmer, Leah

Perks of having a Julep Maven membership:
    • Over $40 worth of customized products each month elegantly packaged in our exclusive beauty editor Sneak Peek Box
    • Featuring new, never before released colors and treatments FIRST to you, before anyone else
    • Also includes hits and cult favorites-the products we like to keep on the top of editors' minds
    • 20% off all julep.com purchases
    • Free shipping on ALL your purchases
    • Traveling or out of town? They give you options! Just let them know by the 24th of the month, and they'll send your box to a girlfriend. You can also skip a month. And of course you can cancel at any time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment