Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Smashbox Cream Liner

INFAMOUS CREAM EYE LINER DUO

I am very excited to have tried this wonderful cream liner from Smashbox Cosmetics. Now, when I get a chance to try a product from an wonderful brand like Smashbox how could I turn it down. I was asked to try it and do a review on it. One thing i will do is be very honest about my feelings on a product, so this was no brainer. On first sight I noticed that it's not in a glass pot like my elf or MAC liners.


It's versatile, create a soft line or smudge it for a smoky look. It is lightweight and glides on smooth to create a perfect line. For anyone that has a problem trying to perfect their eyeliner then you need to get this product. You won't be disappointed. I have had this for about a month now and there's not even a dent in the eyeliner. The package looks small but it literally lasts forever.


Doesn't tug like a pencil, flake like a powder or run like a liquid. The innovative cream formula provides totally customizable eye definition. Wait 60 seconds for it to dry or immediately smudge with shadow for extra intensity. I have used many different eyeliners and have never tried another since this one. Stays on and very defining...Love it. The colors are soft and the texture is so creamy.

CREAM EYE LINER can also be used as a cream shadow for a sexy smoky look. Best of Sephora Award Winner for Best Eye Liner.

This cream liner is 0.04oz.  in Net wt. and1.2g

2 comments:

  1. I love these colors! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your very welcome Chantel. I love them as well. Try it, you'll love it.

    ReplyDelete