Monday, January 9, 2012

Body Lotion Review


I was given the honor to test these products for SELF magazine, and I was really shocked at the results that I got from these three body lotions. Now every member of my household was asked to use these products for a month, I chose which lotions were given to what family member. The girls had the Aveeno Skin Relief Calming Lotion, my son had the Luriderm Soothing Relief Daily Lotion & my husband & myself had the other Luriderm Daily Moisture Lotion with Shea+ Relaxing Lavender Jasmine.
Needless to say we go the better deal. lol! The scent is so relaxing and inviting that you can't help but fall in love with this lotion. The Shea+ Lavender Jasmine smells so much better once your out of the shower. You can fall asleep relaxed and smelling good all at the same time. Yet my skin showed a much more moisturized look and feel- last for 24 hours, that's a great, cause most don't last for 15mins. before you have to reapply. Not this one.

Luriderm Soothing Relief Daily Lotion that my son used...he said that it was ok, somewhat alittle greasy and not that think in texture. The scent was ok, but it could have been unscented. Works really great for winter weather months for anyone with dry skin. And lasts along time. Without reapplying.

Aveeno Skin Relief Calming Lotion which the girls had, my oldest didn't care for the scent, or anything of it. made her skin itch and didn't help with her dryness. My younger daughter, said it was ok. not for her. Didn't care for the scent, and made her itch as well.


So I guess you can say, that out of the 3 only 1 reigns supreme and it's the one I would recommend to anyone. I feel the others has are just as good, but when it's not for you, it's not for you. You can find these body lotions at your local drugstores, Targets, Walmarts.


THE WINNER IS.....LURIDERM  DAILY MOISTURE LOTION W/SHEA+RELAXING LAVENDER JASMINE! THE FRAGANCE ALONE SOLD ME! 

No comments:

Post a Comment