Saturday, January 7, 2012

Fake MAC Brushes

32 Piece Brush Set

I really wanted  some more brushes and I didn't want to pay an arm and a leg for them...so I took to ebay, and found this site that sold brushes really great looking brushes. I wanted the ones my girl Rofasho Jones has the 32 pc set. I found them and ordered them. It took about 3wks for me to get them, due to the holiday season. Once I  got them out the packaging they were in this clear bag.  The name on the bag... MAC! I was like yay a I got some new MAC brushes. Now let me be honest, I can't afford to pay $100 for a brush set no matter whose name is on it. I know that you need good quality brushes and they cost...but for the makeup budget lover like myself, I want good quality brushes without high-end prices and there's some really inexpensive quality brushes on the market.
I purchased this set for $13.99 with free shipping, that's not a bad deal for a budget saver.

 They come in a handy and portable roll up leather case, and each brush packed in a plastic sleeve. Brushes are made from natural animal hair. And has MAC imprinted on the handles of the brushes. Brush Length: approximately 7.9”. After looking at them closely I saw that for the money I spent they aren't all that bad. Except for that awful acrylic smell. You can easily remove that smell and the dust that's embedded inside by simply washing your brushes before use.

This Set Includes

   6 x Blush / Powder Brushes
   14 x Eyeshadow Brushes
   3x Angle Concealer Brushes
   1 x Eyebrow Brush
   1 x Sponge Eye Shadow Brush
   1 x Lip Liner Brush
   1 x Eyebrow Comb Brush
   2 x Eye Liner Brush
   1 x Eyelash Comb Brush
   1 x Lip Brush
   1x Extra Brush
1x leather case



I come to find that I'm really loving these brushes the more I look at them and use them. They may not be the real deal; but they are good and not a bad price for what can be a costly penny. At the bottom are REAL MAC brushes!

MAC Make It Perfect Brush Kit Limited Edition
Glam up those every day applications with these chic special edition 129 SE, 190 SE, 275 SE, 266 SE and 226 SE brushes. With their glittering clear-as-ice handles and snowglobe-inspired bag, they're fashionably cool - highly giftable, too!

5 comments:

  1. Great post!!! Have you used the brushes yet and has there been any shedding? Also do you mind doing an update later on so that we know how the brushes held up over time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post. I understand buying brushes that are inexpensive vs spending so much. I once ordered some MAC 219s from ebay and htey came with the handles dangling.. LOL...i paid nothign for it so I was not going to stress. I glued the handle back and I still use them on MYSELF for moisturiser..LOL..

    ReplyDelete
  3. T Makeup Atristry Thank you doll! I will be doing a update on the use and shedding (if any) and condition of the brushes after washing them and their usage.

    Vicky-MUA 3D Looks Thank you doll! That's right, sometimes you have to go with what your budget can afford. And if they work, then what's the harm. Hell I got a Smashbox angled brush, and it broke...I glued it back and YES! I still use it. Hey, can't afford to keep buying brushes, but you can't never have enough lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought my brushes a year ago and I have only had to replace four of them... They are still live and kicking and I wash mines like crazy... Great Post Nik

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ro. It was you that made me want them and I waited long enough to get them lol! Now that have them, glad I took the chance on them. My smudger brush head broke while cleaning it. I'll just get some glue and glue it back. Until I get another one.

    ReplyDelete