Friday, January 6, 2012

Black Radiance Review


Black Radiance Perfect Color Full Coverage Foundation & Press Powder  Brownie & Bronze Glow
My first time trying Black Radiance after hearing so many ladies talk about I had to try it out. While I was doing my makeup shopping and looking for another foundation to tryout, I saw that Black Radiance had a sale going on an opted to get a liquid foundation and a press powder. Got them both for a really great deal. Now, never had once tried this brand and taking the advice of other ladies, I knew this was a sure winner to many great reviews of the product.
Can we talk! I really don't care for the foundation which looks beautiful in shade, but not really my shade and it leaves a dry mask like appearance on my face. Don't care for the top with a spatula attached. The consistency is just to thick for my taste and dries rather quickly.
Black Radiance Pressed Powder Bronze Glow
Now I may not like the foundation but I do have a love for the press powder!!! It's so amazing and I'm like in press powder heaven with this. Really! The coverage is fantastic and blends so easily into my skin and gives me a great natural & flawless finish. For $5.79 you would think not a good product and the end result is horrible, but so the very opposite.


You can wear this alone or with Black radiance oil-free liquid foundation. I wear it alone at times for a quick beauty on the go, or over my foundation for a more flawless fresh look. This powder comes in 8 amazing shades to choose from. I was very amazed at the quality and it minimize shine and dries to a matte finish that looks fresh all day. Set my makeup for lasting freshness and it's oil-free. The press powder is a winner for me and I will be buying this again.
You can find Black Radiance at your local walgreens, CVS, Walmart 

No comments:

Post a Comment