Tuesday, March 8, 2011

MAC's Prep & Prime Skin Visage

OMG!!! I have to share this new info with you guys, a few days ago I went to MAC and made my second purchased  from there! I'm to floored lol! My first purchase was the Blacktrack gel fluid liner, which I'm so in love with and wonder how could I have been sleeping on this fabulous gel liner. Now I do have elf's gel liner but I really don't care to much for it. Mac's gel liner is the bomb!!!! I'm in awe of this treasure trove. I purchased the Prep & Prime Skin Base Visage, heard so much about it from the ladies on YouTube- thinking to self...saying..."(self, you need this. Get it and see how it works.)




This is just a swatch of my hand with prep & prime. As you can see that the left side that the foundation is just sitting on my hand giving it a dull ashy appearance. On the right side you can see that the same foundation is much smoother and gives an airbrushed feel. You really can see the difference with this primer.


As you can see here's another swatch and it's with eyeshadows...I took a few e/s to see how well it stands out, the colors really POP! Now i know that I can use it as a primer for my eyes too!
As you can see there are many uses for this wonderful primer! I've found my new facial primer.
On my hands is shimmer e/s so you really can't see how brilliantly vibrant the shades are while being smooth and POPPING! LOL!




 I wanted to share with you guys about my new MAC purchase. Building my makeup collection with some high-end items. MAC is one of those luxuries that every woman should have from time to time.
Nothing wrong with splurging on yourself when you have the funds to do it. Little by little I'll have everything I want.


No comments:

Post a Comment