Monday, March 7, 2011

Elf Gel Liner vs MAC Fluidliner







I Love the elf cosmetics line I'm a faithful & loyal customer who have made many purchases from them in the past and I must say everything wasn't kosher, I got a liquid eyeliner pen and it was dried out. Next, my beauty book neutral edition was all broken and chipped up- understand that it can be the product settling during transit.

Tell me why is that I purchase a cream eyeliner for $3 and once I get it the appearence isn't exactly what I had invisioned my eyeliner to look like. It appeared to look dried out. Elf has some really cute colors, but they need to head back to the drawing boards to find a better formula for their cream liners.




Pros:                                                                                                                                                       
                                        

For a budget diva who loves a bargain. I made an impulsive decision to purchase a MAC product. It's been nearly 10 years since I bought any expensive cosmetics; so this was really a true treat for myself. You can say that I popped my cherry lol! After watching numeruos youtube videos, chatting with hundreda of ladies, and they all say that MAC's Fluideliner is a great eyeliner I must agree with the masses; for I love it- ther's not tugging or pulling, non irrating, creamy texture just the oppsite of elf's cream liner in every way; price wise MAC's fluideline is $18 which means get what you pay for.
You want quality then you must spend the money for that quality. I didn't mind spending $18 on a product that delivers what I'm looking for & from my cream eyeliner. I just wish that MAC would come out with more colors for the summer.


 

elf gel liner (navy) mac fluidliner(blacktrack)
 Pros:
  • Smooth creamy texture
  • Non irriating
  • Long wear
  • Good quality
  • Fabulous shades

Cons:
  • Price
  • No brush included with liner
  • not enough colors

What I found to be interesting is the weight of both products, elf has more grams than MAC.
 MAC Fluidline 3g  ELF Cream Liner 4.7g

  • Great Price
  • Brush included
  • beautiful shades

Cons:
  • Smudge-proof
  • water-proof
  • irriating
  • not easy to work with
  • dry

No comments:

Post a Comment