Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Target's Beauty Bag Goodies


I'm so excited to have recieved my Target Beauty Bag goodies. I waited for about 3 weeks and once I got it I was very happy. Just a bag full of samples and coupons worth up to $25! What's not to like when you get a chance to sample some really cool products and have $25 worth of fabulous beauty bucks coupons. Not only do you get some really cool samples you get a beautiful beauty bag from Sonia Kashuk which is small enough to fit in my purse and holds just the right amount of beauty products, like my lipglosses, eyeliner, nail polishes, money, keys or anything that's easy to place in the beauty bag.




Here's the contents of the beauty bag....
  • $25 Beautiful Bucks
  • Fekkai Shea Butter Moisturizing Shampoo & Conditioner
  • Pantene Hair Soloution shampoo
  • Revlon ColorBurst ( Hot Pink)
  • Neutrogena naturals Lip Balm
  • Nivea Express Hydration Daily Lotion
If your interested in getting free samples from Target head over to http://www.Target.com/samples

No comments:

Post a Comment