Saturday, April 23, 2011

BitchSlap Drunk Bitch Palette

BS Boozy Bitch

I'm into trying new cosmetics company and I love eyeshadows so it's only natural that I wanted to try Bitch Slap Cosmetics after hearing so much about it- the good and the bad. Thinking to myself all cosmetics companies has it's good and bad press the main focus is how's the product. After watching countless YT videos on BS my senses heightens to new high lol! Saying to myself " You must try this product, look at the colors and how vibrant they are. Went on the site and the pretty palettes, jewelry and everything else I had to place that order. Needless to say I chose a cute 24 Karat Palette called Boozy Bitch.


Needless to say I chose a cute 24 Karat Palette called Boozy Bitch.The name alone was enough for me. I really love the cute pastel colors that this palette has. There's 5 different shades which is really great for spring / summer. Has a mirror on the inside lid, and two eye applicators.

There are a few things I don't like about this palette, first the shadows are powdery in feel and has fall out. As far as the pigmentation it's not as bright and vibrant as the pin wheels, these shadows has shimmer specks, without a primer or base you won't get a bright look more on the subtle side. Far as blending they are bendable, you have to build up to the look your trying to achieve. For $25 I wish it delivered more of what I was looking for. Best part, the shades are fun and great for a fun playful look.

without primer or base



with primer & base


You can find this palette and others at the bitchslap website...http://www.bitchslap-cosmetics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment