Monday, August 5, 2013

Motives Review

If you haven't heard of Motives Cosmetics by Loren Ridinger than where have you been. Motives is a staple of the Hollywood beauty world. With A list celebrities like Janet Jackson, Jennifer Lopez, Eva Longoria, The Kardashians, LaLa Anthony to name a few.
I was introduced to Motives two years ago, and I must say that I was very surprised by the look, feel of thw products. I have a few of my favorite Motives products that I would like to share with you today.

The first is The Motives for la la Muse Palette that has great pigment and looks natural in any setting. The colors are shimmery and looks better with a white base. 
Also, they have this amazing makeup setting spray that's just amazing. 

Their 10 year young makeup setting spray is one of their best selling item and one of jennifer lopez's can't live without product. i absolutely love it, my makeup stays in place all day and looks fresh with drying out my skin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment