Thursday, March 15, 2012

Truvía natural sweetener Product Review

I have to admit that is is and very awesome product...I'm a sugar lover so I find it hard to find a sweetner that's better than sugar, well until I recieved my complimentary to test through Influenster’s VoxBox program. I was alittle skiptical at first, but I tried it in my tea and I was really amazed by the taste. It was sweet and for a split second I thought it was sugar. 

One packet of Truvia natural sweetener provides the same sweetness as two teaspoons of sugar.
 It's a great alternative for people with diabetes. Sprinkle it on your fruit. Spoon it in your coffee/ tea.
and you won't feel guilty afterwards. Also you can use it in many recipes that calls for sugar and get the same flavor without all the calories. If you would like more information on this product click on the link below.
http://www.www.truvia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment